Text Box Size

Home Forums Support Text Box Size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Supershanks
    Participant

Hi,

Have just purchased this game, was really looking forward to playing it.

Sadly it’s not going to happen due to the text boxes being too small with no options that I’ve found in the settings to adjust text size.

I found changing resolution down made very little improvement. I then lost the ability to select my monitor’s  default res of 2048×1152 , which was no longer available in the setup screen.

Any plans to upgrade this or should I just abandon hope.

Tossi
    Participant

Go into window mode by pressing alt+enter. You will be then able to choose the other resolution. As for the size of UI there was a mod somewhere that makes the buttons bigger, you can look for that.

Supershanks
    Participant

Thanks Got my default res back into the menu.

Downloaded and installed this mod http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/Entry/15-Larger-UI-buttons-icons/

saw no real improvement.  Think this is looking like a game to get rid of.

FX2K
    Participant

Whilst I don’t have the problem myself, my screen is 30″ @ 2560 x 1600 it would be good if the dev’s added a UI scaling option.. I can see why some may have issues with it, especially on high resolution, smaller screens.

Out of interest, what screen is it you have?

Tattoo
    Participant

Yeah, I bitch and moan about it too but am hoping for some major improvements soon because the game has major potential. If they get this running right and add some wanted features from the community, this’ll be a bad ass game. I am hopeful, I just get pissed when it keeps pausing every 20-25 seconds. That bothers me big time and I have to stop playing. 🙁

Supershanks
    Participant

Res is as shown in post 1:-  “I then lost the ability to select my monitor’s  default res of 2048×1152 , which was no longer available in the setup screen.”

Yes I got the game thinking it might be a longed for new Transportation Tycoon. Not got passed the small text to get a feel of the pausing issues, not good.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.