Time too fast

Home Forums General Discussion Time too fast

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Azgheros
    Participant

For me, the game time runs too fast. I wish the day lasted longer than one second (speed x1), but keeping the speed of vehicles (but would have to be changed, and fees and income).

For example. Now train in one year passes the entire route (for example, earns 150k) would have been nice to it took him less time (eg a month, then the earnings would be reduced accordingly. In this example: 150k / 12).

I like to look at moving vehicles and other vehicles. The Train Fever is not a suitable time, because as I will look at the route one train – it turns out that it took a lot of playing time that should be spent on development.

I do not know if you understand what I mean. It is a pity that poorly know English in order to more fully explain.

Dla mnie w tej grze czas biegnie za szybko. Chciałbym, żeby dzień trwał dłużej niż 1 sekunda (speed x1), ale z zachowaniem prędkości pojazdów (jednak zmianie musiałyby ulec też opłaty i dochody).

Np. teraz pociąg w ciągu roku przejeżdża całą trasę (zarabia np 150k) Fajniej by było, aby zajęło mu to  mniej czasu (np miesiąc, przy czym wtedy zarobek byłby odpowiednio zmniejszony. W tym przykładzie: 150k/12).

Lubię przyglądać się jadącym pojazdom i innym pojazdom. W Train Fever nie ma na to odpowiedniego czasu, bo jak przyjrzę się trasie jednego pociągu – okazuje się, że minęło bardzo dużo czasu gry, który powinienem przeznaczyć na rozwój.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.