UK DLC Idea?

Home Forums General Discussion UK DLC Idea?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HexAyed
    Participant

Hey, with the news that there will be an American DLC I was wondering whether they would be any kind of British releases coming to TF.

medopu
    Participant

don’t forget Asian trains and other trains across the world.

LB
    Participant

Yes please! Also add driving on the left as an option for road vehicles! Just over 1/3 of the world drives on the left side of the road so it wouldn’t be a wasted feature.

Pasi
    Participant

Yes please, would love to have Virgin Pendolino or HST in the game!

HexAyed
    Participant

Also incase people don’t know already they has been a Class 55 Deltic and Class 158 East-Midlands DMU as well as Class 08, 09 and 11 Shunters in BR Blue, BR Green and Intercity Liveries. 🙂

Links**
    http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/EntryList/?userID=19866
    http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/EntryList/?userID=20212

You may need to sign up if you have not already*

simonmd
    Participant

Don’t forget we do have the A4 Pacific ‘Mallard’ already in the game as a nod to British steam. I have no doubt that as more bugs get fixed and time moves on, we will get a ton of UK based content available as the game gets more popular. I too would love to see more British stuff, Class43 HST, APT even and Class 91 Electras for electrified sections. Then how about some classic 70’s and 80’s slam door stock for the commuter routes? Be great to see some 4CIGs or even EPBs running around!

HexAyed
    Participant

Yes I would love so DMUs too, such as 170s and 142 150 ect, Also theres a British Steam train thats been modded into the game but i can’t find it :p

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

I would love to see a UK DLC, but I would prefer they address some of the outstanding issues first!

trainstroid
    Participant

yes outstanding issues first!

Even though Britain played an important roll in railway development.

fransgelden
    Participant

I vote for British DLC. This may be the biggest collection of steam trains.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.