[WIP] Reasonable balance MOD

Home Forums Modding [WIP] Reasonable balance MOD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    uzurpator
    Participant

Available in 1888, prussian class G4. A stronger, faster version of much earlier available class G3.

vinkandoi
    Participant

There is no new cargo carriage introduced between 1850 and 1896. Plz add a steam truck (or a faster carriage), to fill in the gap.

danmanlott
    Participant

They all have high enough top speeds (80km/h). Unless you are playing mods with new much higher speed trains early, they should still not limit your speed.

vinkandoi
    Participant

@danmanlott, plz read the era I am talking about (1850 to 1896) NOT 1950 TO 1996. There is only one carriage of speed 15kmph available thru this time.

Traian Trante
    Participant

Hey uzurpator, a question: wha tare you going to do about the modded vehicles ? I a asking because I am playing the game with a lot of mods, that have costs matching those of TF vanilla. I guess in your mod I will have to adjust the costs/mass/capacity of modded vehicles acordingly, I take it. Do you have a more elegant solution in mind ?

uzurpator
    Participant

I will provide a spreadsheet to insert relevant data, and thus get proper values so you can modify the vehicles yourselves.

Traian Trante
    Participant

🙂

uzurpator
    Participant

Bavarian class CV repaint.

Now all I need to do is to ensure there are no bugs, package the stuff and release.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by uzurpator.
    Azhrey
    Participant

Sorry if I seem a bit obtuse but where can I download this mod?

JuggernautOfWar
    Participant

Azhrey I don’t think it is released yet. I am waiting to play TF again until this mod comes out at least into alpha stage. I can’t stand the broken has hell economy.

uzurpator
    Participant

I will release a first version of this mod by 23:59 CET today 🙂

I just need to write a sensible readme.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by uzurpator.
    uzurpator
    Participant

Well. I hoped to release it today. But it turned out, I had 20 minutes of free time instead of entire evening. So, release postponed 24h 🙁

vinkandoi
    Participant

Wow, this is great news.

JuggernautOfWar
    Participant

Can’t wait for release tomorrow! Hopefully now I can actually create reasonably profitable train lines.

uzurpator
    Participant

Getting there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.