4-6-2 Pacific is missing??

Home Forums Support 4-6-2 Pacific is missing??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    theuros
    Participant

I started playing USA dlc and I got a notification that 4-6-2 Pacific is available, but is not available to buy it ???? .. I’mk in year 1910 and I have only ” 2-8-0 Baldwin Class 56″ available to buy .. ???

What can i do ?

theuros
    Participant

and onther thing…   I had a line with two steam engines and all worked great, then I bought electric engines and in one end trains stops with messsage “waiting for a free path” … I triple checked if eletricity is present and not far away is a signal which should free that section …

is this USA DLC buggy or is just me ?

simonmd
    Participant

Youre refering to the Mikado engine? See this thread – http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/2-8-2-mikado-end-year-wrong/ I posted a fix there.

As for the ‘no path’ error, nothing about the DLC will affect this, it’s all the same game. The fault obviously is that there is a tiny section of track, probably one sleeper in length, that has no power. The only cure is to search every foot of it. Look for elec’ poles that are very close together and try to follow thew overhead wires and look for gaps.

theuros
    Participant

thanx for info …

about seccond error …. isn’t a “no-path” but “waiting for a free path” which is a big difference ..  track is 100% electrified because other electric train runs on it

simonmd
    Participant

Ah I see, how about passing loops and signals, plenty of them?

Pasi
    Participant

I’ve got some free path issues as well until i realised that now i need to use a signal at the end of the platform. didn’t have to previously but on USA DLC it did have an effect. I was wondering why my trainst won’t proceed to empty station and started investigating it. As long as there was a train on the section after the station but before the next signal, trains didn’t enter the station. After adding a signal right at the end of the platform, leaving train now correctly frees up the platform when it passes that new signal and new train pulls in. Just like it used to work.

simonmd
    Participant

True, I noticed that this evening. If I had a single track that split into a double platform that doubled as a passing loop, it would sort itself out before but tonight, I found a huge queue because a train refused to leave the station that didn’t have a signal! They must have changed something in the patch, I cant believe the USA part would have anything to do with it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.