Forgod sake plz remove that main connection feature

Home Forums Support Forgod sake plz remove that main connection feature

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vinkandoi
    Participant

I agree to Martin, if you are removing or adding a restriction,  it should be with a strong alternative.

Person012345
    Participant

This whole “main connection” “feature” is EXACTLY the type of thing that I am worried about when developers try to “fix” exploits that people have to go out of their way to implement. I assume it was implemented to prevent people from deleting the main roads between towns and forcing people to use their service but even aside from the fact that nobody wanted that because that exploit itself was used as a fix for broken travel time calculations (which I give them credit for fixing seperately), it’s done just for people who would go out of their way to exploit a game mechanic anyway and it ends up making the experience worse for everyone else who just wants to play the game properly.

Glenbo357mag
    Participant

The Main Connection Feature need to either be removed or have an option to turn it off.

The game play is ruined by this. Can anybody explain why this ever was considered to be a good idea?

Anything in a game the restricts creativity, freedom, and the ability to “Have it my way” is something that completely annihilates the immersion and game play.

Why?

simonmd
    Participant

HEAR BLOODY HEAR!

The devs have decided to do it for whatever reason but after it’s blown up in their faces, they are TOO GUTLESS to admit they might have been wrong. so you will not hear a word from them about this. Go on Urban Games, prove me wrong, come on YOUR F-ing Forum and explain it!!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.