Give access to beta for those who pre-purchased.

Home Forums General Discussion Give access to beta for those who pre-purchased.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Morat
    Participant

I guess I’d like an open beta too really, but the time to set it up would probably distract the devs from what they really need to do on the game so realistically I don’t see it happening.

rorovant
    Participant

Just another post here to put this up in case some devs come and see this … 🙂

I still can’t wait to play !

Tossi
    Participant

I think all they would have to do would be to upload the game to steam and then mark it for available to download and maybe change the description to say that it is beta until September 5

rorovant
    Participant

They won’t do that, i think , because they don’t have the same publisher for online and box versions .

if it’s available online before the box version is , they won’t sell much of those.

What they could do , is to give access to the beta to those who pre-ordered the game , let’s say , before today .

Those sales are already made , and it won’t affect which versions people choose .

But i think we’ll have to wait until the official release …

GeoffersH
    Participant

It’s too late now to expect a Beta. the dev team will be busy doing the final touches to the game before final release. You will just have to wait like everyone else. Anyway, the Beta was just intended for those who wanted to do the testing. This was limited to those that applied and were chosen.

Leetnor
    Participant

bump

talkietoaster
    Participant

I like the idea but I don’t think it will happen …

… Patience my young padawans 🙂

mrbob19
    Participant

just have to wait another week, 4 days and 7 hours…. and no, i don’t believe they will throw in a early acces at the moment, it’s too late for that and it would be unfair to the people who preordered themselves a hardcopy!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.