Ideas on Train Fever

Home Forums General Discussion Ideas on Train Fever

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    TTDFEVER
    Participant

I also would like to see competitors added and a stock market so you can buy them out.

TylerE
    Participant

@Azreal: Most UK stations have attached goods/parcel sidings. In some cases even actual platforms. As the game at present doesn’t really allowing for building any sort of thing even resembling a proper freight/terminal goods yard I think allowing hybrid stations is much closer to real world practice than having to build another station, often on the opposite side of the city.

Azrael
    Participant

That maybe the case in the UK, in Central Europe its not, in Germany we have freigt stations and passanger transport clearly divided. In my whole life, I never saw a freight train unloading its freight at a passanger station.
    I don’t know about the UK stations, since I’ve never been to the UK, but I’ve also been to France, Switzerland (Devs Homecountry) and Austria.
    In those 3 it’s like in Germany, freight and passanger stations are divided.

LNZ
    Participant

I WANT TO PLANT TREES.

yid
    Participant

Has anybody mentioned Meter Track yet? It could manage steeper terrain and narrower curves. Also I’d like a map option which creates not just cities but towns as well.

For a town a two track Meter Track combined station could be sufficient. They could be evolved around certain industries such as the saw mills.

yid
    Participant

Another sugestion: the cargo lines are a bit to straight forward to me. There should be more than one thing that can be done with planks, not just “goods”. In Railroad Tycoon planks could be converted into furniture, weapons (until 1900something) or toys, it was also used to build houses (houses consumed planks).

Another example: Steel was converted into weapons, cars, or goods.   I TF it is just “goods”

Nivve
    Participant

@ Azrael
    Well, since there are not really many people here it would be unwise to base a size on this small representation. But if indeed planes and ships and such are added in an appropriate time, then I have not much to complain about it.

It’s just that often people forget that making one thing actually excludes making something else in that same timespan:P

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.