Mac Version crashs!

Home Forums Support Mac Version crashs!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    faxafriend
    Participant

Same problem as profs and Verctor spec:

Late 2012 Imac running 10.8.3

studioV21
    Participant

Same here. MBP Mid 2010 2,8 GHz Intel Core i7, 8GB , GeForce GT300M 512 MB, OSX 10.8.5.

Would appreciate some help.

Strange, but I can not find anything with the name Steam of TrainFever in it on my computer at all. The only thing I can find is the little steam.app, nothing else.

OSX hides the library folder…

Try this:

Open “Finder” – Select “Go to” – Press “alt” – (“library” button should appear) – select “library” and search for “train fever” in the library folder.

Hope this will help you.

Vector824
    Participant

Guys! I updated to Mavericks (10.9.2) this morning and now it works great! I was running 10.8.6 and the game was completely unplayable. I assume it has something to do with our graphics card drivers.

This is on a 2010 15″ MBP GeForce 330M 512mb, 8Gb RAM, i7

QualityPancakes
    Participant

I am running the game on a Macbook Pro 13-inch from late 2013:

OS: 10.9.4 13E28 Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel i5, Memory: 8 Gb 1600MHz DDR3, Graphics: Intel Iris

My game occasionally crashes during an autosave.  It usually occurs when I am placing high demand on the system e.g. playing on high speed while changing viewing angles and then an autosave occurs.  The system freezes for a while (~1min) and then exits with a report that Train Fever quit unexpectedly.  This game is still playable, and the autosave that crashed the system is even valid, so I don’t really lose any time at all.  Just wanted to bring it to your attention.

P.S. Thanks for the last update, makes the game playable now.  However, I found that I could play the un-updated Mac version if I restarted my computer before opening the game.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.