[MOD] NSB (Norges Statsbaner) – Norwegian stuff UPDATED (26.09.14.)

Home Forums Modding [MOD] NSB (Norges Statsbaner) – Norwegian stuff UPDATED (26.09.14.)

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you very much, how is your Flirt going? Really nice train, can’t wait to test it 😛

olahaldor
    Participant

A little tease..

pleym
    Participant

Mmm, sexy 😀   looking good

PaTrond
    Participant

DI 4 and EL 17 has, literally, the same nose section, if remember correctly. I was planning on making the EL 17, but only got as far as setting up reference images in my 3D program before I began on the one in the image below.

Anyway. Was wondering about making EL 11 and B3 or teak coaches next. Maybe even “Dovregubben” – or NSB Type 49, as it’s the first in the series of.

Anyone able to guess which train this is, without looking on the German Train-Fever.net forums?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PaTrond.
    olahaldor
    Participant

I have no idea, but it looks very good! 🙂

Dovregubben would be awesome. Go for it! Let me know if you need help making it look worn and torn in the textures. 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by olahaldor.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Did i hear Dovregubben? make sure it is the Norwegian one! i dont want that mistake a second time hehe.

But suggestion:
    Type 31B, i dont whant to even no how much my modell train type 31B sett med back, but it was worth it dammit! så plz plz plz just consider it all you mod wiz kids.

Type 24 “236” in a close second

Type 63a “2770” stortysker, and maybe you can get some of our german friends in on it 😉

type 27 “255”

type 30a “271” as express

and atlast type 26 “411”
    Yours truly from another Norwegian Steam fanatic

PaTrond
    Participant

Actually, I forgot I was wondering about making the electric version of the train I’m working on at the moment. 😛 One meter shorter end coaches, and some other minor differences. That train would be BM 66. The one I’m working on now is BM 88.

Ola Haldor: You should feel free to play with the UV’s when I’m done with it. 🙂 Shout out if you need any help with “Signatur”. Was thinking about making that one myself.

Adrian: Hehe, yes, “Superlines” are expensive, but at least they don’t lose value.

What goes for what I’m going to make of mods, I’m not really quite sure. As I’m a game design student, I’ll try as best as I can to put a Norwegian train here and there one the timeline from 1850 to 2000’s. Being a student and having a part time job also means I have my duties to do. Right now I’m doing the BM 88 as a part of my studies.

olahaldor
    Participant

What school are you at, PaTrond? I’m taking a year off from over a decade in the TV business, to change the 3D hobby into a job, at Idefagskolen.

The Signatur is all yours if you like. I’m thinking of doing the El 18 for a change from the multi unit stuff.

olahaldor
    Participant

pleym
    Participant

@olahaldor, det var på tide. Trenger noen region tog som er blilligere i drift :p

Looking good, solved the issues with the boogies etc?

olahaldor
    Participant

Sort of. After our chat last night I checked the TGV, and it’s basically got the same issue as I’m encountering. So when the original models have it, I can too.. 🙂

I’ve put the issue aside and have been adding details and adjusting some things, revisiting the texture maps and UV maps, completely redone the UV mapping on the carriage.

Right now I’m at a point where I wish I had sound recording equipment to make it sound better! Maybe in an update. 🙂

I’m taking a break to visit some friends tonight, but I’m aiming for a release during the late hours. 😉

Looking forward to be done with it and see what the community think of it.

pleym
    Participant

Nice – will add it to the “download” list as soon as there is a link to download 😀

pleym
    Participant

Have re-textured a new NSB El 18, with the right model and not a place holder.

The model is by Goya.

Click to enlarge

The first post has be updated with download link.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by pleym.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by pleym.
    olahaldor
    Participant

Excellent! Then I’ll scratch that off of the list and do some other project 😉

Sylvis
    Participant

Heya!

Working on a model of  BM69a (with a lot of help from Ola :p )

Should be done in a couple of days.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Sylvis.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.