Train Fever Interactive Guide

Home Forums General Discussion Train Fever Interactive Guide

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    DK115
    Participant

Nice guide! But not able to read it on my Android tablet. Any options?

douglas
    Participant

Are you using Chrome in your android tablet? The guide is in HTML5 or Flash. It should work in any device.

DK115
    Participant

Yes, using chrome. It opens but it does not open other pages

Nique
    Participant

I use chrome and it is working very well. Do you have Flash installed separately? It was a problem for chrome users as Flash is installed with chrome already.

montericogaming
    Participant

This is looking great. I have been able to stream it but was working on learning the balance. This simple to navigate guide was of great help. Thanks KillorbeKilled for the link. I will be making a more tuned how to for this game for now here is some of the streaming I started this week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE2pnWQFwkE&list=UUXLbn-wICUlbZnVccUH8d8Q

Florius
    Participant

Awesome, thanks a lot! It would really be awesome if you could keep this guide updated 🙂

yeabil
    Participant

Thank your hard work on this awesome guide.

LuckyStarr
    Participant

This is great, thank you! Can’t wait to get back home, read the guide and start building my empire 🙂

Haven’t been so excited about a game since Battlefield 4, actually.

douglas
    Participant

Thank you all for the kind words. Today there are minor updates.

New version 1.5:

– Corrected maximum speed of standard track to 120 Km/h and add high speed tracks maximum speed: 300 Km/h. Chapter 2.10

– Added Saved game folder for Windows: SteamFolder/<your steam profile id>/304730/local/save

– Corrected title of Vehicle Specifications slide.

– Several important grammar fixes. Thank you very much for Creat on Steam for this.

RAAndre
    Participant

Fantastic job!

A couple of suggestions:

“Passing Loop” should be “Passing Siding” or just “Siding”

“Crossing” is more like a term for a railroad track/auto road grade crossing.  A place where railroad tracks allow a change of track is called an “Interlocking”.  You could call it “Placing Switches” too I guess.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by RAAndre.
    Yeol
    Participant

“Passing loop” is English, “passing siding” is American. Both seem ok to me. 😉

douglas
    Participant

Well as I can find more information on the internet with Passing Loop and wikipedia also call it Passing loop I will keep it this way. The important thing is that the information is there and you are able to understand 🙂

RAAndre
    Participant

Never heard the term “passing loop” before. Oh well, the info is great any way.

Hey, has anyone figured out how to make a second train take the empty platform at a two track station when one platform is occupied?

Person012345
    Participant

Ok, so why do my coal mines produce for a few minutes once I set up a line to a steel mill (along with a source of iron) then just stop, refusing to use the same lines they were using right before?

Person012345
    Participant

Nevermind, I worked it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 83 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.