Verbesserungsvorschläge

Home Forums General Discussion Verbesserungsvorschläge

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Memphis01
    Participant

Hi,
    tarani, i will try it in english. I thought the name of this topic is in german, therefore i can write german.
    But i think its better, i will try it in short points.

•  a Button to upgrade vehicles directly.
    • a Button to deploy cargo and return to depot
    • I’ve the impression that the time from calendar are to fast. Therefore an option to expand, like marathon mode in civilization. I will like it 🙂
    • The Option to select which track a train will use, already by the planning of a train-line. Sure, that should be realized with signals, but the pathfinding has to be improved a little bit more.
    • And a new idea, is, that you can deploy train stations directly on the tracks, so you can build first the tracks and later the stations. So you did not must fumble with streets, tracks and stations, if you build a new one. My problem is often the alignment of the trainstations. It’s often a little bit to much or to few in the direction. So you can build a long straight of a single track, can deploy the train station on it and afterwards you can connect the street to the train station.

@german’s 🙂

• Die Idee war eigentlich offensichtlich vor der Nase, das man Bahnhöfe direkt auf Gleise setzen kann. So das man sich das fummeln mit Gleisen, Straßen, Bahnhöfen und deren Ausrichtung in der Landschaft oder zu den Straßen etwas erleichtern kann. Ich persönlich finde das es viel einfacher ist auf lange aber auch auf kurze strecken etwas an Straßen oder Gleisen auszurichten als sich mit den verschiedenen Winkelpositionen beim Bau eines Bahnhofs verrückt zu machen. Man würde nur eine lange Gerade mit einem Gleis setzen, den Bahnhof direkt drauf bauen und anschließend die Straße mit dem Bahnhof verbinden. Wohl gemerkt, nur ein Gleis, ich glaube die Realisierung auf Seitens Entwickler ist viel zu aufwendig, wenn man dies mit mehreren Gleisen und Mehr-Gleisbahnhöfen machen müsste.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Memphis01.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Memphis01.
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.