[BUG] Tunnel merging problem – colliding ends

Home Forums Support [BUG] Tunnel merging problem – colliding ends

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Neldot
    Participant

It’s definitely a bug, I already pointed it out 4 months ago in this thread:

http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/bug-impossible-to-build-long-double-track-tunnels/

It happens when the tunnels (or bridges) are curved, long and sloped. And it’s made worst by the unwise lacking of a proper  planification tool (that should include building directly two tracks) for the train tracks,  requested in vain by many players since the game release…

The only workaround so far is to try a different route with two or more tunnels (or bridges) instead of a very long one. Unluckily, Sometime it’s simply impossible to find a route that can be doubled, and the only solution is to build two separate routes, one for every direction…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Neldot.
    HPoltergeist
    Participant

Yes, the exact thing I’ve noticed. =)
    I’m glad to have somebody to confirm this!

HP

HPoltergeist
    Participant

Up4.

Is this forum dead? Where are the devs to say something on this?

HP

HPoltergeist
    Participant

I see… another dead support and game… fine. =(
    Good luck, I’m out of here, I won’t waste my time on this anymore…

If anything changes or improves somebody please drop me an e-mail maybe to hpoltergeist.reg@gmail.com.

Thanks and bye guys! =)

HP

Azrael
    Participant

I can’t confirm that, in my game right now I built a very long double track tunnel leading under ariver and under a whole city before it surfaces again and it’s double-tracked.
    Have you tried adjusting the terrain manually before building the tunnel entrance?

simonmd
    Participant

Up4.

Is this forum dead? Where are the devs to say something on this?

Yup, you hardly ever see anyone for UG on here, such is their commitment to support for a game they KNOW has major issues (otherwise it wouldn’t need 2 patches every month). The only support you do get here is other players trying to help each other.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.