[TOOL] Train Fever Game Manager

Home Forums Modding [TOOL] Train Fever Game Manager

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Gwinda
    Participant

New version that hopefully fixes the multiple account issues. See changes on the download page. Let me know if it works or not.

wicked1133
    Participant

Hi Gwinda

Do I need to install something else. I get the following Error anytime I want to add any Mods. 🙁

I am using windows 8.1

ERROR: “Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000.”

After clicking ok, another error pops up.

ERROR: “Access violation at address 005e1114 in module ‘TFGameManager.exe’. Read of address 00000000.”

This tool would be awesome, but it does not work 🙁

Gwinda
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t have a Win8 license so I have a very hard time to test this. I would be very interested in knowing more about your setup.

Do you have a profile on Steam or Train-Fever.net so we can have a private conversation?

wicked1133
    Participant

I started a private conversation at Train-Fever.net.

Gwinda
    Participant

Participate in the poll for next development stage.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Gwinda.
    Gwinda
    Participant

New version 0.7.8.21, see changes on download page.

Skiwee
    Participant

How are dependancies added with this?

Gwinda
    Participant

They aren’t yet. I need to finish up the restore point system first.

ppumkin
    Participant

Very Nice. Danke shon.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by ppumkin.
    PiaPoi
    Participant

It’s not working for me! 🙁

Extracted TFGM. Imported Cost_Mod and Timeless_Mod. Enabled both. Ran TF…. no difference.

There must be something absolutely fundamental I’m not doing, I would be eternally grateful to anyone for pointing out my glaring error!

Gwinda
    Participant

Timeless mod isn’t converted yet and will not work in the new mod system unless you use the “Enable legacy mod…” option.

After you have enabled the cost mod in TFGM, you will see it in TF’s manager. Here you have to activate the mod and create a new game to use it.

You can also, in TF, add the mod to a already saved game.

PiaPoi
    Participant

Thank you for replying! I did figure out the ‘Enable Legacy Mod’ for Timeless, and that’s now working brilliantly!

As for Cost Mod: (1) When you say ‘enable in TFGM’, do you mean in Legacy mode or normal? And (2) humble apologies for my ignorance but… What do you mean by “TF’s manager”? You must mean something other than TFGM, but what else is there?

I’m so grateful for your help… I only bought the game because I saw that I’d be able to use your mods to make it a big train set sandbox! 😉 So I’d love to get them running!

Gwinda
    Participant

‘enable in TFGM” means the normal mode (not “Enable legacy mod…”).

Train Fever now have official support for mods and you have to select inside train fever what mods to have active when playing. TFGM only prepares the mods for TF’s internal manager (for now).

In TF, if you click on the “advance” tab, just below the Europe and USA DLC icons you will see two list windows. One with available mods and one with Active mods.

You need to activate the mods you want to use.

PiaPoi
    Participant

Oh, perfect! <3 Thank you.

Gwinda
    Participant

Did t he cost mod work for you now when you activated it in TF’s manager?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 107 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.