[MOD] Anybody planning to make a NS ”Nederlandse Spoorwegen” trainset?

Home Forums Modding [MOD] Anybody planning to make a NS ”Nederlandse Spoorwegen” trainset?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

hey SpoorObjecten,

I contacted olaholdor how to use the tool, he’ll try to make a short tutorial for you, see the reactions here:

Participant

@olahaldor
    Could you help Spoorobjecten with implementing his trains in Train Fever? He actually needs something like a tutorial how to use the converting tool for implementing the trains into Train Fever. Really hope so :P

olahaldor
    Participant

I’ll make a tutorial in due time. But some parts of the stuff like BoundingBox is a bit of a mystery yet. Placement of bogies is a bit of a mystery as well.

I could probably make a tutorial on how to do the stuff needed to make the model and texture appear, and then update when I know more about those special, weird snippets of text which is individual per model.

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Had a look today, getting a Permission Denied error at res/model/textures/:

Not sure what im doing wrong 🙁

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Here you go.

Eversor
    Participant

Awesome @SpoorObjecten! 🙂

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

AWESOME indeed!, keep up the good work!!! Well done!!

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

Hello, I want to make also dutch mods but the only thing I can do is edit a texture. If I know how to make a model, then I could start with it.  Maybe, I will start to make British mods to.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Nice to hear you wanna make some trains, you need a program like 3Ds MAX or Blender if I’m right.

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

Yes, I know. I make mods. The only thing is that I need to see how it works. The first thing I gonna try is making the ZLSM train. I have made a mod (only a texture). What it is, you can see tommorow on my youtube channel.

PS. ik kom zelf uit Zuid-Limburg, en vandaar dat ik de ZLSM als eerste probeer te maken.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Ooh oke, netjes. Maar hoe bedoel je texture? meestal maak je die pas nadat je een model hebt gemaakt?

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Fineraftmovies
    Participant

Ja, maar omdat er nu een paar modellen in train fever zijn maak ik een paar reskins. Pas als iemand mij heeft verteld hoe ik een model moet maken op train fever, het liefts met filmpje, kan ik ook beginnen met de modellen. Daarnaast maak ik veel mods voor gta 4 en dat soort dingen. Ik kan dat dan toepassen ook op die spellen. So, if someone knows how to make the models, tell me and you’ll have a new modder!

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by SpoorObjecten.
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Looking Fantastic SpoorObjecten! Nice work! How are your Bogies doing?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Jonathan078NL.
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Here some handy texture pictures of the NS (V)IRM:

Eversor
    Participant

Jonathan, heb je dit soort afbeeldingen ook voor de NS1800 loc?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.