[TOOL] Train Fever Model Viewer

Home Forums Modding [TOOL] Train Fever Model Viewer

Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 73 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Omich.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    DasMatze
    Participant

I tried. Nothing worked. 🙁 But it’s ok, I understand that you’re busy and I thank you anyway for your hard work!

Lamo
    Participant

Hey,

have a 64-bit system too and the viewer only runs in my 32-bit virtual machine. Have googled the error message last week and the answer seems to be logical. Probably that solves the problem:

Louis.fr: “I think what happens is that the DLL has been compiled for 32-bit platforms.
    When you compile .Net without specifying a specific platform, it will run in 32 or 64-bit mode depending on the machine where it runs.
    If it runs in 64-bit mode, you can only call 64-bit dlls.

Go to the project settings and change the target platform from “AnyCPU” to “x86″. That way, it will run in 32-bit mode everywhere and can then call the 32-bit dll.”

Source: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/fr-FR/8dba35c7-e5bc-4da5-9748-ff39ad5f238c/c-dllimport-and-64bits-hresult-0x8007000b?forum=csharplanguage

Omich
    Participant

As Lamo suggest, just recompiled in x86-only mode.

http://rghost.ru/58299824

Jey_Bee
    Participant

Also no way for Win 64bit-Users? 🙁

Omich
    Participant

x86-only build probably works on x64 system in x86-64 emulation mode.

I will test it properly later.

Lamo
    Participant

@Omich can you please recompile it for “AnyCPU” platform? Or maybe a pure 64-bit version?

Skiwee
    Participant

Thank you Omich! the recompile did the trick works now without any noticeable hitch. both fantastic tools

∩(︶▽︶)∩

Omich
    Participant

Lamo

Latest version at http://omich.pngamers.org/tfmv.php#en was AnyCPU. And in x64-only mode it’s exactly not working, as lua52.dll/KeraLua.dll/NLua.dll libraries, that depends on, was compiled for x86 or x86-64 emulation mode.

To be cross-platform it needs some more deep changes to select and load desired dll. Working on it now.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Omich.
    Jey_Bee
    Participant

how i can change to x86-64 emulation?

btw… i test it on my WinXP 32bit System… and the same problems. 🙁

I´m too stupid?

Omich
    Participant

Well, a little explanation:
    DotNET programs compiled in “x86-only” mode automatically loads on x64 system in x86-64 emulation mode (“WOW64”) and normally on x86 (32 bit) systems.
    In “AnyCPU” mode it loads on x86 system in x86 mode and on x64 system in x64 mode.
    In “x64-only” mode it’s just not work on x86 system.

Latest stable version from my site compiled in “AnyCPU” configuration. And, as I understood now, one of dependent dll just doesn’t work in x64 mode.
    Version from post #10539 just recompiled for “x86-only”, so it should works on x86 and on x64 (in emulation mode).

For now I think about more gracefully workaround, than using emulation mode.

And I’m not sure, why it not working on your system. Is latest Windows XP Service Pack, DotNET 4.0 redistributable and VC 2012 redistributable installed?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Omich.
    Omich
    Participant

Update 0.3.2

Fixed working on x64 (without using WOW64 emulation).

Download: http://omich.pngamers.org/tfmv/0.3.2.zip

starman001
    Participant

Dude, it works !!! 🙂

Thank you for that tool !!

Jey_Bee
    Participant

ok.. i MUST be stupid… 🙁

I reinstall Net-Framework 4 (NOT 4.5.2) ?

I used your new 0.3.2 TFMV.

but boot dll-Sets dosnt work!

x86 = Wrong format loading

x64 = Unable load DLL ´lua52´… Modul not found.

Please post a point for point installing instruction, with all needed programms and exactly version numbers.

Omich
    Participant

It’s very strange.

To run it you just need MS DotNET Redist 4.0 (higher is fine too, I’m think) and, probably, MS Visual C++ Redist 2010 or 2012. And typically, they are already installed in the system. You can get it from Microsoft site.

And, also, your videocard must support OpenGL 2.0 or higher (if your videocard not about ten years old, it supports).

There are no any installation needed. You should just unpack archive and run tfmv.exe.

Jey_Bee
    Participant

Thats it:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.