Vehcile Replacement Feature

Home Forums General Discussion Vehcile Replacement Feature

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    gax
    Participant

@TylerE: Just for the heck of it, i checked Azraels postings. While he sometimes does come across a bit rude, it´s a far cry from there to being “toxic” and nowhere does he call others stupid, neither directly or indirectly.  About the rudeness,  i sometimes have to bite my tongue as well,  while slowly losing patience with those insufferable fools who are either too lazy or too stupid to digest all the avaiable information and instead constantly lament about this and that.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by gax.
    TylerE
    Participant

@Gax: How about his post 6260 where he tells someone to “Go away and play <other railway game> if you want <feature x>”. Asking someone to leave the community and stop playing the game is about as bad as it gets.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by TylerE.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by TylerE.
    gax
    Participant

@TylerE: That was rude.

gax
    Participant

@TylerE:  I disagree. As bad as it gets are people who come to the forums with an axe to grind, don´t read advices and explanations, don´t care for them and are just bashing the game.  This game is not SMR, and i hope it will never move in this direction.  And because of this,  just might not be everyones cup of tea – it´s as simple as that.

mackintosh
    Participant

The game will move in whatever the direction the paying public wants it to move, otherwise it’ll flop and end up in the bargain bin in a matter of months. Welcome to the real world.

Azrael
    Participant

Well, it’s good, that most kids don’t have a computer nowadays then 😉

Maybe I’m a little bit aggressive sometimes towards people, are unnecessarily aggressive themselves or want SMR-like features, but If noone says anything against it in a harsh way, dev’s won’t see, that this is not wanted by a huge part of the community. If this part is the majority or not, I don’t know, I hope it is.

imajor
    Participant

When I first played with Locomotion, and saw that there are no depots, I didn’t like it. But after a while I get used to it and now I think that the depot conception does not worth it. Many times when I play TF, I end up creating a temporary depot close to a stopped train just to be able to modify/sell it. So this is not adding much to the game, I would be happy with the Locomotive way.

About it being unrealistic: sure it is, but if we talk about realism, trains being able to reverse at the end of the line bothers me more than the unrealism of being able to pick up/put down trains anywhere. At least if there was an option in the preferences where you could turn this off, so that you should make proper end line stations. I think that is the way how it was in Trains&Trucks Tycoon.

Azrael
    Participant

I’m a friend of optional stuff, since it serves all sides.

douglas
    Participant

I’m a friend of optional stuff, since it serves all sides.

Couldn’t have said it better.

@imajor
    : I agree the depot doesn’t really andd anything to the game. Its nice and realistic but only used to buy and sell vehicles. No maintenance. In CiM 2 the depots are used to store vehicles and have vehicles as reserve in case the line needs more vehicles for a rush hour or a traffic jams. In TF depots are kind of useless.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.