Train Fever American Mod Pack

Home Forums Modding Train Fever American Mod Pack

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Hey jm764,

Maybe you should try to find some collaboration on http://www.train-fever.net , they are modding like crazy, they actually already got some train mods running in TF beta.

It’s a german community site though you could just start a english topic, see what the reactions are.

Hope to see the american mod pack aswell, the more mods, the better. I personally hope to see a dutch trainset, but all the others are just as welcome!! 😀

jm764
    Participant

Hey guys I’ve got good news!

I’m currently working on the “No. 1000” locomotive and should have it in time for tomorrow to show you guys and download into the game! ^_^

swissyntax
    Participant

I think the guy in the video would be giddy with pleasure if the two locomotives included in the American Mod pack 😀

jm764
    Participant

@ Swissyntax

Yes, I’m sure he would be! XD

But they’re planned of a later date, gotta get something to share with you guys first.

swissyntax
    Participant

I am excited about and looking forward 😀

pschlik
    Participant

I’m going to be importing this AC4400CW from MSTS into TF when the modding utilities are made. I’ll be making it totally generic, no road numbering, and the only branding will be my own repainting company “PSCX.” I would do a Dash 8 C since it’s on the list, but I don’t have Seligman V2 :/

PineyCreek
    Participant

Jesus man, that looks amazing. Look forward to seeing more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Figuratively speaking… I’d give my left arm for the addition of the N&W 611 and all of its accouterments.

jm764
    Participant

@adagio118

That’s the first engine I’ll be adding after we finish these first. I was going to put it in this primary list but I didn’t want an abysmal job being shown of it if I had rushed… the Locomotive is an American treasure and deserves a proper model for it! ^_^

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jm764

You would be my hero. I had the chance to climb into the cab of 611 on an excursion before she was decommissioned. That was one of my fonder memories.

TylerE
    Participant

@pschlik

Be very, very, careful. Many people on the MSTS side are VERY protective of their models. DMCA complaints are not a good time for any one involved.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

@pschlik

Very nice looking loc model pschlik, good job! Shouldn’t this thread be moved to the Modding section?

jm764
    Participant

Well I’m moving this section to the new modding section(s) of the forum.

Also adagio118… you’re a lucky LUCKY person! 😀

mrbob19
    Participant

Always get permission before importing it into an other game! Some people didn’t do  this with Locomotion and  those people had a hard time ahead! Most of the people are willing enough for you to use it in this game, if you g ive them the proper credits (and respect).

pschlik
    Participant

Always get permission before importing it into an other game! Some people didn’t do  this with Locomotion and  those people had a hard time ahead! Most of the people are willing enough for you to use it in this game, if you g ive them the proper credits (and respect).

I’ll probably ask Streamlines at some point since TF actually uses the 3d models, I could effectively be giving people the model, so I’ll see what the original makers think.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.